Pages

Search blog and web

Great time together, then nothing...

So there's this girl who is my long term friend and there has always been something in the back of my mind that we should be together. Recently, we've met up, gone to the theatre, dinner and have a really great time and I was certain I was ready to ask her out...

However, its been a couple of weeks since and as always she rarely responds to my texts or instigates conversation - we have an amazing time when together, but this is only when I force the situation so we can be together. If we were in a relationship, I wouldn't want it to be like this.

How should I proceed with this, is it clear she doesn't like me that way, or could it be just that she's shy (she is quite reserved) and waiting for me to be braver?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment