Pages

Search blog and web

I'm undateable ... =\

I'm 18 and have never had any sort of male interest. I know there's still time and all that, but I've been sort of analysing myself lately, and I've come to the realisation that I'm actually undateable. I seem to be the opposite of what's considered "good" in a girlfriend. I've listed a full description of myself below, do you agree that I'm never going to get a boyfriend?

-I'm a very quiet, introverted, shy person. A loner, in other words.
-Socially anxious and a bit awkward.
-Unfashionable (I wear pretty plain clothes - I have no idea what's in fashion and what isn't).
-I have a childish personality and outlook on the world. For instance, my only friend is a boy, but I basically treat him like I would a girl. I'm very innocent and naive when it comes to males.
-I wasn't particularly blessed in the looks department...
-I find it hard to make friends with people and develop those friendships :S
-The idea of being "sexy" half terrifies me, half cracks me up into giggles.
-I'm a very humble, cosy, homey sort of person, if those are the right words. I'm not a high achiever, I'm not materialistic or superficial. I really don't like going out, I much prefer to be tucked up somewhere warm, either alone or with someone I like. I just want a very quiet, lazy, warm, happy sort of life.
-My interests are rather bland, I just enjoy watching films and television, mostly :$

There's more, but that's all I can think of at the moment. My life is so simple, I, personally, am a simple person. I'm not interested in fashion or a social life or money or things like that. I'd love to just find a nice, sweet, gentle guy who wants a really quiet life like I do.

Am I doomed? :S Just be honest.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment