Pages

Search blog and web

A few guys smirking at dancing in nightclub

I was at a club a few days ago and dancing quite energetically (I'm a girl by the way) but I have no experience/taken any "lessons" in dance and I didn't think it would matter as it's not a dance performance - just people having fun! However, when I was dancing (energetically), grinding (gently-ish so not in a weird way), a few guys were looking at me with smirks on their faces and whispered one or two words at each other whilst looking at me.

Then one of them sorta walked up close to me and said "hi" (still with the smirky-smile)..

What does that mean? Are they laughing at the way I dance? Or maybe my looks but I doubt it's that as I may not be a model but not horrifying looking either I think..

What would you suppose this to mean/has anyone had similar experiences?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment