Pages

Search blog and web

need advice on what yo do

My husband had a few "internet affairs" - found out 9 months ago when he left the computer open :( Has NC since so he thinks that is the end of it!!!! Prior to the IA we had not had sex for 9 YEARS - I tried but he just rejected me, so in the end I gave up thinking that at his age (in his mid 50's) he had lost interest - but no, only with me :( Now after the IA we have had sex about 2/3 since March. Have told him that I NEED to be loved and I WANT sex, but it doesn't seem to filter through.
I am quite attractive and people say I don't look my age and look good, so I am at a loss of what to do, when I talk about it, it ends in an argument. He has seen a MC twice but has completely ignored the advice given. We have been together 36 years. Any advice would be appreciated:confused:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment