Pages

Search blog and web

Was the way i approached and spoke to my ex fair?

I saw my ex bf today while he was working, but i was shopping with my mum, so found him and her talking to each other when i was looking around.
I went and stood right behind him while he was talking. I did feel a bit uncomfortable about it all, but i didn't want to not say hi, so i moved next to my mum to which he noticed me.
He put him arm out for a hug and started to walk over, so i hugged him. But he then started acting as though everything has been ok and treats my mum as though he never broke up with me. At first i wasn't really looking at him in the face much. to which he noticed and said either 'You can look at me in the face, i don't bite' or 'You can talk to me, i don't bite' - im not sure on what he said, but i replied saying 'Well we haven't even spoken for a while' to which he just said 'Oh'. he then just asked general questions like how uni's going. blah blah. and we spoke nicely for a bit but it was awkward too.

I didn't want to go straight up to him and act all happy and fine, like he did in front of my mum, But i didn't want to be mean either.
My mum turned around and said to me when leaving the shop, that i looked a little pissed off when me and him started talking and that i kept my arms crossed.
and the reason why was, 1). i was holding my coat lol but 2). because of how he treated me.
As He would talk to me for a month, then sudden ignore right after the break up.He did that same a while ago where he'd start talking to me all nicely and stuff, then ignored me for the 2 months that just passed, and even though i was looking out for him as one of him family members died and that i knew he would be pretty upset about it. I felt annoyed around the time as he just treated me like rubbish, and he knew i cared too..
So yeah i was a bit annoyed that he was acting as if he hasn't done anything and as though he never ignored me..

But was the way i acted, ok?
I do feel a bit bad, but then again i don't.

Ps. he was my first bf and we was together 1 year 2 months. so he meant a lot to me and he used to be my best friend.
so thats another reason why i wasn't acting all happy and excited when i first saw him.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment