Pages

Search blog and web

First year of marriage, just few sex

So, I was 26 when we got married, and its been 1.5yr. (this is my 1st and for him, 2nd marriage). He is 20yrs older than me, i know, i know what an age diffrent! All i can say is I was in love and 100% sure he's the right man and in love with me. Yet, just less than a month after we got married, I completely aint that sure anymore... even few days after we got married, he wasnt that "hot" towards me. He jst left me. Even on my wedd night, he jst fell asleep, ate our wedd cake, and off. I dont know whats wrong, was it because I was a virgin or our LD before married. First month, we had it only once a week on the wkend, plus if he had some issues at work, we wont have it at all..

I started to wonder whether he has some "man" issue or its caused by adjustment between us. Yes, we argue, started when i first moved to his place, (he always pointing on this) i found his love letters, and email to his gf (which he already proposed me and we were preparing our marriage) that he wanna got back to her if its possible, just 1 or 2 months before the wedd.. Anyway, i asked abt it and he was real mad at me. He said i shudnt mention abt it, he married me, that shud be enuf, yet i feel fooled. It really broke my heart but i tried to forget abt it. Since then, he started to call me like bad names, materialistic, a bad mother-to-be, trying to kill him, dumb as a joke or when we r arguing, until we stop having sex at all since 1 year ago..

After more than a year, I felt like living with a stranger, no intimacy between us, . I dont feel the same, i dont enjoy being with him anymore, and even when i kiss him, i dont feel it. He said he is not a sexual person, is it normal? I dont feel loved here, i did ask him to go to MC together, he said its useless cause he did that on his 1st marriage. He also dont wanna talk abt this issue. Everytime i tried to talk something that bothers me, he just walk away. or timing me like 10-15 mins with his phone.. I feel frustrated. No nice communication, no intimacy...

Please any comment what should i do, shud i be someone whom i cant talk to, shud i just leave (some said, i am still young and attractive, dont waste my time with someone who just wasting me) ...any advice, suggestions are really appreciated. Thanks




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment