Pages

Search blog and web

Sex talk with hubby last night.

Last night, my husband and I sat down and had a sex talk in light of the information I gave him yesterday.

At one point, I told him that he was the best lover I had ever had, and that I meant it from the bottom of my heart.
This shocked him!

How is it, that I have never told him this before? He knows exactly how to please me. He makes me feel sexy. He makes me want him.

I feel terrible that I apparently have never told him this. Don't get me wrong, I tell him how great he is when he is "in the act", and how incredible he is afterward. However, I don't think I have ever uttered the words "you are my best lover"...when I have always felt this way.

We covered things last night that I NEVER knew he liked/disliked. I opened up on things I wanted him to do/try. After being with someone for so long (married only 5 years, but have been together for close to 9years)...how did this never get brought up?? I always thought we were open about this. We have a fantastic sex life. So this floored me.

When was the last time you opened up to your spouse? Do you reassure them often? Do you consider them your best/favorite lover?

I would honestly suggest that everyone make the effort tonight/this weekend to talk to their SO. You might be really surprised.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment