Pages

Search blog and web

How to give a good first impression?

So in a few weeks back to school will roll around and I will be returning to college for my third year. Everyone I know will be off to university and I'll be in new classes with new faces. I want to make the best first impression I can and kind of reinvent myself to be more 'me' than I have been in the past.

In the first year of college I was really quiet and didn't speak to anyone. Then in the second year I was still quiet but I talked to the people next to me and became comfortable speaking to them. This year I want to actually make friends and whilst I know I can't shake my naturally reserved personality I can work on body language and not looking miserable all the time.

What is the best way to make a good impression on my classmates and to make friends?

Thank you.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment