Pages

Search blog and web

Opinions Please

We have been in R for 2 1/2 years. There are no signs that FWH is doing anything to jeopardize that. However I have a sore spot and I need a few opinions.

In case you don't know the story FWH has an A with his best friend's wife. Best friend wanted D but couldn't afford one so he encouraged the A and helped them hide it. When we R I of course demanded NC with her and I also demanded NC with her husband.

It took 6 long months to get them out of our lives. Every time I turned around they found a way in. Then it stopped. Until May of this year. That's when the ex-bf found out about my FWH Linkedin account because of a mutual work friend. That's when the messages started again. No the OW didn't send any. Her tactic toward the end was to have her husband tell my FWH how distraught she was, how much she loved him, how he should call her, how he wouldn't tell. I don't want this man to have access to us! There is no way to block him on Linkedin and my FWH is looking for a new job and needs the connections. He showed me every message. He hid nothing. Not even the one that went to his work email.

My problem is that I'm really angry and want it to stop. I'm tired of thinking I can move on only to have one of them pop their miserable little heads back into my life. FWH says delete the messages, ignore them and they will get the idea. He doesn't want anything to do with them. However, I am angry that he doesn't stand up to this piece of crap and tell him that it is him and not me that is deleting the messages and to leave us the hell alone for the rest of our lives. He knows what it does to me but says I should just ignore it. It isn't a matter of him trying to reconnect. I know that, I'm not stupid enough to not be watching things. It is a matter of his disregard for my feelings.

What do you think? Am I being unreasonable or what?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment