Pages

Search blog and web

People always say 'Looks don't matter'

..
But they do. People give me nasty looks for the way I look, they don't give me the time of day. I get pushed past in the road without even a sorry, now if this was a good looking person, the case wouldn't be the same. Kids/Teens make fun of me as I walk around town, like i chose to have this ugly face. I know I'm ugly but why can't people just laugh about me when I'm not there. It's so hard finding a job when you look like ****, all the shops want the bubbly pretty girls and boys. I know personality matters, but when your actually ugly its counts for nothing. People ignore me in class, no one wants to sit near me or be seen talking to me.

I guess this was a stupid rant :l:mad:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment