Pages

Search blog and web

No Sex or Affection - ED Wives

Ok, I'll see if this is the right place to post.

My hubby has ED. Whether it is physical or emotional, has not been determined.
We have tried:
- meds
- pump, rings
- seeing a counselor (him)
- "fake it until you make it"
- morning ambush (me)
- being extra cute and flirty (me)
- waiting until he "wants" it
****** crickets chirping *****

I have researched the possible reasons why a man might experience ED:
- Low testosterone
- Smoking
- Diabetes
- His wife makes more money than he does
- His wife makes less money
- His wife is more attractive than he is
- His wife is less attractive
- He's stressed about work, money, family ..... etc.
- Being pressured to have sex

The last time my Hubby and I made love, he seemed to enjoy it, and I got emotional and said - "Can we PLEASE do this more often?"
Well, that was 8 months ago.

I get it - sex is just no fun when you have to take a pill, use a gizmo, etc. Just not worth it to him, I guess. But if there's one thing I've learned, is that men will stop at nothing to do what makes them happy. Picture your guy's hobby. Golfing? Fishing? Tennis? Look at the planning, time, expense involved in that.

I run the gamut of emotion, depending upon the day, but overall I feel that it's just such a darned shame, it shouldn't have to be this way.
I know, whatever the cause, that his problem is "performance anxiety". So that leaves me without even any affection at all. He has even blamed me in the past for not having enough sex - trust me, this is a deflection, and not me pushing him away. It is easier for him to complain than to do something about it.
So after 20 years of marriage, I'm not going to leave my husband, whom I love, or seek affection elsewhere. I guess sex is just for other people.
I'm defeated, and just try not to be hurt by this, because I feel like I've tried everything, and he doesn't care how this affects me.
So I'd like to hear from other ED wives who have been left in the dust because of their husband's problem.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment