Pages

Search blog and web

lack of attraction/passion

Hello,

I am here on this site because I dont' know what to do about my marriage. My husband and I have been married for 12 years and we met in college. I was very attracted to him when we first met but the attraction waned over a few months. Despite this, we got married because we got along very well. To be specific, I am attracted to him as a person and friend but there is no sexual passion on my end. He is very attracted to me sexually but when we have sex it is like a chore for me. I have to have to visualize having sex with strangers in order to enjoy it. I do find myself attracted to other people. In my mind this is a stupid reason to get a divorce but I don't know what else to do. I have been seeing a counselor and she feels that since the passion dissipated so early in the relationship that there wasn't much there to begin with. I feel like my husband is my friend and protector but I long for sex and a kiss that is passionate and desirable. Am i a bad person if I di vorce for this reason? I am 39. Thank you for reading!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment