Pages

Search blog and web

The woman who did a 180

So me and this girl started talking about a month and half ago on Facebook and I told her straight up front that I was interested in her and she knew this for a long time. So we get to talking and things are going really good, well I gave her my phone number and she called me spontaneously (first odd thing-the phone number came up as private), so we talked on the phone for about an hour and then I got a dropped call (hate those), but she wouldn't call me back, which drove me nuts. In those conversations that night she invited me to stay at her house and to come down and see her, which I live in Ohio and she lives in Texas, so I said yes I would do that, thinking like most men would she was starting to get interested in me on a deeper lever, plus she promised to call me, more and more. Plus she told me that I could stay at her place when I got there too. Well then a week later I noticed that she was dating a guy that she had posted on facebook, so I made a post on my page that said I was feeling down and rejected. Well I know she read this and she wouldn't return my messages for like 4 days, so when she and I finally talked to me, she said that she didn't want to have a romantic relationship with me, and that she was just inviting me down to be just friends with me, I said I'm not buying that at all, and she con't to try and convince that she was telling me the truth, she told me that it was all just a big misunderstanding, I'm like sure, I think she flat out lied to me and whats sad is she is suppose to be a Christian, but yet she isn't even close to living the Christian lifestyle. Anyways after I pretty told her that she was a liar, she said that she still wanted to be friends with me and didn't want any hard feeling between us, I'm like how is there not going to be hard feelings between, anyhow I was pissed and started to do some rants on my own page on fb about how she was a liar and and etc, (which probably was o nly 1 or two posts), so I left it alone completely for like almost two days and today she decides to write a post about me, and telling her friends only a small portion of the story, (of course she never included the part of inviting me down to see her) then she goes on to say that I had something mentally wrong with me and stuff, and all of her friends are agreeing with her, til I got on and told everyone, that there were always two sides to every story, then hardly anyone after that said a word, with the exception of her best friend. Another thing to add is that I bought her a simple box of candy for her birthday and had it shipped, which was contingent on her accepting the gift which she gladly did, which is no big deal, but if she didn't like me that much why is she accepting my gifts.

So what I don't understand is why is she obviously lying, and two why she did a complete 180 on me and why would she still want to be friends with me? Do you guys think that there is any chance that she is telling the truth whatsoever, I mean you wouldn't tell a guy to come and visit you, who lives 1800 miles away just to be friends, at least not in my logic and to sleep at her house.

This is one of the strangest encounters that I have had with the opposite sex, can someone please help clear some things up? The reason I came here is that I wanted honest unbiased opinions about what was going on and that is my goal, thanks for your responses and I hope that I can learn from this mess!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment