Pages

Search blog and web

Is the NT world just miserly cruel or what?

NT being neurotypical, of course.

Being autistic means it is hard to mingle with non autistic people in real life. Often, dating events aren't set up the way aspie-type folk would normally want them to be, but that's too bad for us. You'll try to converse with strange new people, but ask the wrong type of questions which makes you seem odd and generally just talk crap because you aren't sure what to say anymore.

Anyway, I was on meetup.com and went to a dating group twice, with a friend who lives in my stair. Everyone who lives in my stair has autism as well as myself and there are staff who watch over us, in the staff flat. My mate and I first went to this group for the very first time back in May; I left early into things but he stayed and even got a date from it. I left because I was trying HARD to talk to people. They were a bit rude. Like I asked someone where they were from, because you know, in Scotland you get folk from all walks of life. And then one Kiwi was like 'oh...you don't you know I'm not from here?' and I'm thinking, well how do you know unless you ask? Duh!

Plus, the music was annoying. That's a common issue in such bars. I went back in June. I asked a woman her age (never do that) and only because I was shy and unsure of what to say. Then she sarcastically said she was going to be that age in a few weeks and throw a party. I'm not sure if she was actually being sarcastic, but safe to say I failed to make an impression. But I stayed longer regardless, but just spoke to one lady who was half pissed. She and I just talked about music. I had to raise my voice because it was loud in there. I was nervous and my mouth was getting dry. I then demolished a pudding. Suddenly, everybody liked me...because I had something they'd want to tuck into. If not for that, nobody would have noticed me let alone cared.

So I never got anywhere and didn't go back in July or August. I then posted a suggestion on the comments page and the K. Minto from Pilton who's in charge just booted me off for referring to someone as a fanny, because she took my feedback as me whining. Although, I shouldn't have said that, I just get wound up by trolls. So I was told I was removed and I was to look into CBT.

Anyway, I argued with a guy on Facebook because he went out with a girl from my autism group where he also goes to and I called him a dork on Facebook, but did not name him. Then he messaged me saying not to be jealous and get a wash and buy new threads. He said I was 'slow talking high trousers' after some characters a stupid animated series. Lately he accused people with PDD-NOS of monopolizing the welfare benefits and he said that when that moves into the other criteria, I'll get kicked out of my home and no-one diagnosed me properly. He also bragged that he could get women just by being himself and not paying for sex. On top of that, he attended that same dating event when my friend and I weren't there and passed on info about where I live (since I was trying to rejoin the website after being banned). My friend has since been removed too. Rather nasty, as he did not do a thing to deserve that.

I liked that girl because she seemed nice. Now I'm starting to wonder if my life is even worth living. Miss Let Me Head F-U hasn't contacted me in ages and I'm happy she hasn't. I'm now able to buy myself treats and be my own person, free from the clutches of users.

But still - I hate life in a NT planet. People without autism are brutal SOBs that think they're it because they can get women effortlessly...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment