Pages

Search blog and web

What am I doing wrong?

Hey, so anyway, i'm a 17 year old guy and I've had real bad luck when it comes to girls. Every time I've ever liked a girl, I've made a real effort to get to know them better and be really nice to them. I've come really close to going out with a few in the past and yet the same thing always happens: another guy comes out of nowhere and always beats me to it. I wouldn't mind but I just don't get what I'm doing wrong. I've always been told I'm really confident, and have been told I'm ok looking (plus I regularly go to the gym) and can make everyone laugh every time I open my mouth, so I assume I have an ok personality, but I've still had no luck. Anyone have any advice?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment