Pages

Search blog and web

I miss you, so much, baby.

Anon, as it's embarrassing! My mates check this and they will insult me if they see this as they know how we are.

Basically my gf has gone on holiday for a week with her parents and I really miss her. Haven't spoken in a week and a half AT ALL :( A habit of 8 years is hard to break when we talk every hour in some form.

I know you will see this thread when you get back-book marked it on your laptop :)

We have created our own bubble and world. Without you I cannot function and I have no identity. I have felt empty since you left, a true part of my personality being silenced or forgotten. There is no me before you or if it came to it, me after you. When we met, we became one and we continue our journey together on our path and after life. It was destiny I strongly believe that, you came to me for a reason. We have both had our ups and downs but one thing has never changed-that is our unquestionable love for each other.

You once said you could forgive me even if I killed someone in your family. I was shocked and didn't understand why you said it. But now I know what you felt when you told me that. You love me more than anyone and would sacrifice yourself without a thought. I feel the same. You have done so much for me, eternally grateful.

I am sorry if I ever let you down. There have been some hardships we have faced from the outside world and some between us. Either way it has further strengthened our life long love. I have never felt anything deep for any girl until you came.

Your room feels empty without you. It's like a ghost flat, even this city. I see you everywhere here, your footsteps all over here as you go about your day :( I can smell you on your pillow. I miss seeing your eyes and smiles-I always can read through them and see how beautiful you really are. We all miss you if you know what I mean. I can't wait to hold you, play with your hair for hours on end and smell the corners of your hair.

We read each other's soul the very first night we talked. I knew then and so did you, that we will never be apart.

I look forward to us getting married soon. Nothing makes me happier than holding hands with you and walking side by side. The inner peace I feel when this happens is incredible. I can get through anything. Even though I always wanted a son one day, now it's a daughter more. I want her to have your magical aura and to remind me of our love.

See you soon baby. I know you are not materialistic but I hope one day I can really spoil you much more than I can currently.

P.S-I have shunned sport, fighting, nights out all week. Instead I have gone through thousands of our pictures on my computer and drove to our special places. Places where we grew from naive late teens to adults. Really want to go to the place where we signed our names, but we will go together.

xxxxxxxxxx




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment