Pages

Search blog and web

Girls only like me for my penis? :/

Lets get it out the way, this is not a troll thread... though its borderline moany :/ so sorry about that D: in fact... its not borderline at all. SORRY

But yeah the title says it all :/ Im the guy who is friendzoned by 99% of girls, which isnt a bad thing because i prefer hanging around with girls anyway. But then that changes when they find out about the size of my dick :/ Suddenly girls who i have been firmly friendzoned with for the past 1-2 years are making moves on me etc etc.

I mean i tell my friends this and they think im mad for complaining! But put yourself in my position i mean wouldnt you be a little bit worried that its all they like you for? :S which is odd because i have always got on well with them personality wise but it took this to make them think of me as more than a friend? I dont like it :/

I mean should i just go with it? or should i ask them if its the only reason they like me? :S
help :/

Mod please keep anonymous i know people on this site :/




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment