Pages

Search blog and web

Want to break up with my boyfriend... BUT.

I've been going out with my boyfriend for 6months ish and to put it quite bluntly I'm bored. I don't look forward to seeing him anymore, there's not any chemistry left and although we have things in common he's just too much of a 'nice' boy for me.

I am quite opinionated and like discussing current affairs, controversial issues, politics, etc and he doesn't have opinions on things and just seems to accept everything I say... now I know it sounds odd, but I crave an argument, just anything to show a bit of passion.

He was a virgin when I met him, and I was his first girlfriend, so this makes it even harder to break up with him, and I've tried before, but felt guilty so always have got back with him...

Anyway, it's the summer holidays, and I don't know how to break up with him, because he lives a few hours away, but I don't want to be the bitch who breaks up with him on facebook/via text. At the same time, I don't want him to drive down here only to be driving back again...

So I have no idea what to do, and how to do it... I know I need/want to because I need to work on myself and concentrate on uni this year, so help!? :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment