Pages

Search blog and web

Husband will not wake up in the morning, dont know what to do anymore

Hey ladies,
Once my husband is asleep it takes me at least an hour to wake him up. He will happily promise me before we go to sleep that he will get up with the children in the morning but it never happens. He just plays dead. I have tried everything to wake him up and the only thing that works (after about an hour of trying) is shaking him but when i do this he becomes aggressive.
5 out of 7 mornings end up with me in tears after he says something horrible to me (carry on and i will push you down the ****ing stairs, wake me up and i am gonna punch you in the ****ing head etc.) He will see me crying, lie down and go straight back to sleep. He literally grabbed me and threw me across the bedroom yesterday for trying to get him to wake up (i had been trying to wake him for an hour and half so i gave him a bit of a shake) and when i asked him if it bothers him that he hurt me he shook his head and replied ''well if you try and wake me up like that then your asking for it aren't you.'
I just do not know what to do anymore. If somebody else tries to wake him up he will wake up fine, its just me. Anybody have any ideas?
Thanks




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment