Pages

Search blog and web

[LONG STORY] Criminal boyfriend. I could get charged. Help?

So basically I've been seeing this guy for a couple of months. I knew what he was before I got with him so I don't really know what I expected to be honest. I have weak resolve. :rolleyes:

Basically, he had been brewing a little vendetta against some other lad from our town who wronged him a couple of years ago. The lad, let's call him John, set upon my boyfriend with 15 lads. They rode up to him as he was walking home from a GOALS 5-a-side centre, all on BMXs and dressed in Stone Island and North Face, and basically, hit him twice in the face. This was said to be some kind of retaliation for something that happened between one of their girlfriends and my boyfriend. They were quite naive and my boyfriend didn't have much of a reputation back then, and these lads didn't know who he was connected to. But whatever.

My boyfriend had his revenge on 6-7 of the lads in question. When they attacked him, they never exactly kept their mouths shut about it, and soon their names were being bandied around town. People called them the wanna-be Green Street Elite because of their boorish behaviour and chosen attire. The man who avenged my BF is his uncle. It's rumoured that a rather gruesome injury that one of the GSE were carrying around for a while was his work. Basically, it's said that Uncle flayed the skin from the index finger of one of the lads who tried to bluff and threaten his way out of trouble because he was cornered.

My boyfriend did have some, shall we say, normal people in his life. One of his best friends was a rather socially awkward lad who is obsessed with computers, hacking, graphics and such like. Let's call him Ted. My boyfriend got talking to him, befriended him and they ended up getting drunk and high one night in Ted's flat. They spent the next couple of days there on Ted's laptop, attempting to coax the remaining 7-8 GSE members into downloading malicious files. It eventually worked, and all of their computers were connected to Ted's via Remote Administration Tool (RAT). Basically, this meant he could control all of their laptops with admin privileges, from his own laptop, and not have the faintest idea he was doing it. My boyfriend had Ted upload an MP3 file to all of them, with a rather disturbing and threatening voice recording with the pitch of my boyfriend's voice tampered with. He sounded like one of those serial killers who phones people in the movies, I swear. After he was fairly certain the messages had been heard, and when Ted had traced their IPs and got their addresses, he had Ted delete the sys32 directory of each laptop, pretty much wiping them clean.

Several weeks later, at 3am, Ted and BF leave Ted's apartment and drive around to each of the remaining GSE member's houses in Ted's Vauxhall Nova. My boyfriend, the ****ing idiot that he is, has a rapid fire paintball gun that looks like a real MP5. Hundreds of red paint-balls later, there are around 10 houses in our town that have received a free exterior paintjob, and a **** load of people complaining about being awoken in the middle of the night to a blip-blip-blip sound and the racket of an old banger driving away at warp speed.

They burned the car afterwards. My boyfriend reimbursed the £30 it was worth :rolleyes: and bought Ted a new laptop and a Game of Thrones T-Shirt with the Flayed Man of House Bolton sigil on the front. Ted's arse was a wad of cookie dough throughout the whole thing, even though a plan was in place to removal all evidence afterwards. His license plate was taped over as they were driving around, they were both wearing black overalls and black face-guards that were burned away with the car and my boyfriend suspected that no one really knew who Ted even ****ing was anyway.

I was brought into this a couple of weeks ago. After countless arguments with my boyfriend during which I slapped his face red-raw, had much anger and break-up/make-up sex, I was finally found out and dragged into it. I don't know why but our relationship, which was once nothing more than a wee ember, became a blazing white-hot fire. I spent around two weeks with him and we never left each other's side. I wouldn't say we were "in love", but there was not a second that I didn't want jump the lads bones, to be honest. I brought my A-game, and he was putty in my perfectly manicured hands, but I'm still a ****ing idiot.

We must have been seen. It was never certain that the GSE members were all accounted for, and the most cunning of them had obviously taken it upon themselves to get revenge. Through me. They left me threatening inboxes using fake Facebook accounts, they've let down the tyres on my car as it was parked on the drive on numerous occasions, and I received one voicemail message from them. The message was so horrible it nearly scared me into paralysis. I didn't dare go to my boyfriend about it because I was ****ing sick of the stupid things he did when he was angry, and I was just sick of the whole thing. On the other hand, I was scared as hell and didn't know what to do. I just didn't ****ing feel safe. It's not my fault what happened....

I managed to coax some information from my boyfriend about this Uncle of his. It turns out he spends most of his days in a working man's club. A venue that is still stuck in a past age. I went there the following day to see this mysterious Uncle and ask him for help. I ended up having to flirt my way past the doorman, and then damsel-in-distress my way into the snooker parlour. Charmingly the door had "No Women Allowed" written onto the only pane of glass that was remaining and not cracked.

In there I found my wonderful boyfriend and my stomach lurches. He's with 5 of his friends and all of them looked at me as though a ****ing tree had walked into the room. My boyfriend asked me to sit down and asked me how long I'd been "taking it". This pretty much confirms the suspicions I had of him, as if there was any doubt. He was always loaded, yet didn't have a real job.

This next part takes the ****ing cake to be honest.

Uniforms march into the snooker parlour acting like they're on TV. They have batons drawn and place my boyfriend, myself and all 5 of his mates under arrest. They find enough things upon their persons to put them all in jail for at least double figures between them. I was released later because I honestly had no knowledge of any of it. I spent the next couple of days at my parents house in the next town, although I didn't tell them obviously.

I was keen to find out what happened. Judging by how long the Police questioned me regarding Uncle, he was obviously Head of Sales and my boyfriend and his mates were some of his Sales Assistants. I've pretty much walked through a chav version of Scarface, to be honest. But I still haven't met or saw Tony, even to this day.

The only person left to speak to; was Ted. He was the one who told me everything. Ted went the colour of milk when he saw me. At first I thought his social anxiety fired up when he saw a woman on his doorstep, but turns out there was more cause for him to fear than that.

It turns out Ted folded under Police interrogation like a red hot Mars bar.
Ted was, in fact, riding with the GSE members that day, 2 years previously. I got the whole story out of him between sobs, pleas, what-am-I-going-to-dos and please-don't-tell-anyones. The GSE knew enough about Ted and one of them recognised his car when the paint-balls were firing. When the Police brought Ted in for questioning, he said, he told them everything. Thanks to my boyfriend Ted knew about Uncle, his business and he knew about me. Of course Ted knew everything, he could worm his way through cyber space into people's inboxes and he's clearly seen the messages exchanged between myself, my BF's mates and my BF. He gave them the meeting place, the times they usually met up in there, and my boyfriend's name.

Ted, the socially awkward and quirky virgin that he is, used to get bullied relentlessly by his old GSE friends. He was a fish-out-of-water with them, and he was sick of seeing girls he took a shine to go off with his taller, better-looking and more charismatic friends. He gave me one big sob story about that oh-so-special girl that led him on and then ran-off-with-a-dickhead. A GSE dickhead. So he and my boyfriend, the ****ing idiots that they are, both conspired for their revenge. :rolleyes: The GSE have been given an exceptional amount of trouble considering all they did was hit my boyfriend twice (not even hard, he says), Ted fears for his knee-caps and my boyfriend is probably going to jail and wishes he never met Ted.

I asked Ted why he sang like a canary and told the Police about the Red Paint and the little business that was being run. I found it hard to believe that he would even need to bring that into it. Well, turns out CID have been looking to catch Uncle out for some time now. Ted tells me that he told them everything, just to save himself. Seriously. Just so he wouldn't get a criminal record and ruin his CV (his career is his only hope of ever meeting someone tbh) he traded all the information to maintain his spotless record. He insists that he tried to hold out but the Police broke him down. Dickheads.

When he was saying this he stood up and had his back to me. He was unable to look at me. When he'd finished I went psychotic. I started slapping him, punching him, and eventually he fell on the floor. I slammed a booted foot into his stomach and he heaved in agony, but I couldn't stop and I must have kicked him around 15 times. One for every GSE member. I was standing astride him, my leather over-the-knee boots scuffed a little on top thanks to the thrashing they'd just dealt him and I felt a little wet to be honest. I called him pathetic and every name under the sun as my boots dealt strike-after-strike to his frail body.

He'll be fine I think. Needless to say he's moving away in case Uncle finds out about him. As for me, the Police said they may not be done with me and I'm wondering, am I liable to be charged with anything? I don't know much about the law but I've heard of aiding and abetting and various crap so I'm just looking for advice?

Sorry it was long. Please don't ask me about my boyfriend because I don't know that I'll wait for him to be released and I don't even know if I miss the lunatic to be honest. :rolleyes:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment