Pages

Search blog and web

One of the big reasons I no longer attend church.

So over on the next block we have a pastor and his wife that live nearby and they live in a pretty nice 4 bed/2 bath, and recently just bought a $65,000 Mercedes Benz I have seen them riding around in. And good for them I guess except I do have a problem with the fact that they have all of that simply because........he opened a church and started preaching. But yet Jesus walked around in a ragged robe and dirty sandals to preach the gospel while sitting on a rock or a tree stump, and from what was written it says that he had the "opportunity" to live like a king but turned it down.

So the fact that all of these preachers are living high on the hog for something that I can stay at home and get for FREE, really really bugs me and is a big reason why I quit going to church almost 10 years ago.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment