Pages

Search blog and web

Individual Couseling - Has it really helped?

Although I am completely torn up about my children, I am looking so forward to being single. I always did well being single before marriage and I had to make so many compromises in my marriage when looking back, my husband made none.

I realize for years the things I put up for just to be loved, even though I lived in a loveless and sexless marriage for years.

These days, the triggers are endless. I I never realized there were so many. I was ALWAYS able to bury them quickly and now I can't.

EVERYTHING is coming to the surface lately like a freight train and I think I need some Couseling.

We are broke from job loss and inpending divorce. My son wants to play football and basketball this year and my daughter wants to be on the swim team. I really want to keep the kids in their activities as I know it helps their self confidence.

I am going to have to wait for IC for now and maybe forever.

Has IC helped much. Are there any good pieces of advice your IC has given you that have helped? Books I should read?

I do have a gym membership and use it every other day for about 2 - 3 hours and I know it helps but I don't have anyone to talk to about anything and I feel as if I let it fester for way to long.

I feel very damaged and lost.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment