Pages

Search blog and web

Not sexually attractive

I have a girlfriend and have done for nearly a year now. We both agree that in terms of personality and emotions, we're perfect for each other. However, she is lacking passion, excitement and sexual attraction for me.

We've decided to move in together (that was the plan anyway) but not have sex for a few months in order to build up some sexual tension between us. However, I was thinking that that's not really attraction.

What I need is some advice on how to seem more sexually attractive to her, obviously i'll do the standard things like hit the gym more and change my wardrobe. I just need suggestions of actions I can do that will make her feel something - she wants to have to animalistic "I want you" feeling inside.

Would be particularly interested to see what girls think - just anything I can do really, no matter how big or how small :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment