Pages

Search blog and web

Saw my girlfriend cry for the first time today

My girlfriend and I were meant to be spending the whole weekend together but it got cut short because work needed me unexpectedly. On the way walking her to the train station I noticed she looked upset I asked if she was okay and then she suddenly started crying. Not full on sobbing or anything, just a few tears. I hugged her and she stopped crying after a minute or two.

Was it bad that I told her to not be silly and that there was no need to cry because it's not like we wouldn't see each other again? (We live in different cities so we're kind of on a long distance relationship) She apologised and said she was just sad we couldn't spend the weekend together. Was I harsh/should I have been more sensitive? Or was she being dramatic crying?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment