Pages

Search blog and web

We've been old buddies for years, but it seems she...

There's this old friend of mine, i've known for years. Although nowadays we meet up very rarely because of distance, but still would chat on stuff like Facebook/Skype . We know each other really well, but have never gone out or to my knowledge been attracted to each other.
In the past, we would often talk to each other about the other sex, give advice and what not. However, recently we met up and she asked me about the girl I was getting to know. In which I honestly said 'its probably not going anywhere' as I haven't spoken to her in a while, to which my friend cheerily asked "so is it over then?" which I found strange. She also kept asking me what I thought of her and what my impression of her is. Additionally, when talking about 'histories', she jokingly said 'and you'll realize I was there from the start'- at the time I brushed it off and said something like 'yeah you're my documenter or my personal historian'.
I don't know what to make of it, am I being blunt to an indirect message, or looking into nothing? I really like how we are and would just want to remain on the level of really good friends.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment