Pages

Search blog and web

Suspect my wife of cheating...

Hi All
I have been on this site for a while now, and have only commented a couple of times but never thought I'd have to make a post in the CWI forum...
Here I am.
My wife and I have been married about a year and a half, and we are just about to celebrate 4 years together next month. I work full time and so does she and normally get home at about the same time every night. But the past couple of months she has been getting home late at least once to twice a week, and her excuse is that she needs 'girly chats' and has a coffee with a female co-worker.
About 3 months ago she mentioned that her boss had just hired a new employee lets call him *B*, and on several occasions mentioned conversations she'd had with him that I feel were a bit flirty. They also became Facebook friends when she has a strict 'no friends on FB with co-workers' code. I half-joked to her that I'd better watch out, that she might replace me... she completely shut down and hadn't mentioned B since. Not once.
I know it's not a lot to go on, and it could be one of those 'wires crossed' situations, but I feel so uneasy in my gut. She has friends who she talks to on the phone and who I am friends with too and see regularly, so her need for 'girly chats' after spending all day at work with plenty of opportunity to chat then doesn't sit right.
Am I right to feel like this????




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment