Pages

Search blog and web

Idle chit chat.

I often feel a little guilty when a (semi) serious thread here gets waylaid/jacked by people (including me) indulging in chit chat about stuff that has no bearing on the original post.

And very often I struggle as to where to place a particular post as it is just my ramblings or stray thoughts.

I suppose the closest would be the 'what are you thinking now' thread, but sometimes just a general observation on world events, sporting/cultural events or random musings doesn't seem to me to fit in there.

Or sometimes you might want to natter to a particular poster, I know you can PM but I try to keep my PMing to a minimum as I don't want to seem 'creepy' if it is one of the TAM ladies.

I don't know if this thread will get used or if it is in fact superfluous but we'll see.




I'll start.

Dolly, good do last night?

Was the red dress a hit?

Was gin involved?

You mentioned a train in one post I believe, did you have to travel far?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment