Pages

Search blog and web

No "lovin" at home, No "lovin" at work..Same solution?

So, I've told my wife I want a sep and now just working on finding a place. Blah, blah.

Now on to the important stuff. I work at a car dealership. Today we had a sweet a$$ Mustang traded in and I was going to buy it. Got a price, was doing the paperwork. The owner, who had agreed to the deal, comes up and says the people who buy our wholesale cars are having a fit and he can't sell me the car.

WTF?!?!? I've worked for you for 12 years mother fracker!! You're going to let a freaking wholeseller tell you who you can or can't sell a car to? You can't take care of your employees even a little? After you got rid of our sick time? After all the empty "we're looking into a benefits package" promises?!!??!

Well, guess what mother effer, when I gave you the keys to the mustang back I forgot to give you the fuxin key to the building and the safe too. But you'll be getting that back as soon as I find another job!


Sorry, had to vent :D




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment