Pages

Search blog and web

great wife, no warmth

I am new here, not sure where to start. I had a great marriage for 19 years, wife died from cancer, I married an asian woman that has great qualities and is a good wife. Perhaps I am just too picky but before we got serious in our relationship I talked with her many times and very openly about what I expect and need from a relationship and I fully realise that I expect a lot. I am very romantic and want to show and recieve a lot of tenderness and affection. I pick her wildflowers almost every day and make sure that she hears the words, "I love you" 20 times or more each day. She is quite pretty and we are the same age, (42 and 43). She also is a widow and it seems that she has never been an affectionate person. I am pleased that she never witholds sex, but it is so hard to get her to understand that simple sex is not enough, I go to every extent to try to find every possible way to please my wife in bed and am willing to spend as long as it takes to find ways to please her, it realy does seem to be that she has never had any real sex drive even when she was young and romance means very little to her. We cannot talk about these things, she is just not a person that talks about anything, she will listen and then just go on as if nothing ever was said. I know that for most men she would probably be considered a perfect wife, but these things are almost completely depressing to me. I have made the commitment to love my wife and will never stray but it would be nice to feel passionately desired again.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment