Pages

Search blog and web

Husband hacking on my hair like a cat

So we never had this problem before, but over the past month or so, my husband will occassionally get a hair of mine (or maybe my daughter's) in his throat. He will start hacking like he is trying to get rid of phlem (sp?) and when that isn't working, he starts throwing up. He has been throwing up a lot, and then the hair still is in there. I am sorry that sounds disgusting. But this just doesn't seem normal to me. It seems like for some reason this is his problem. Like I don't get hair in my throat and my kids don't. Either that or it doesn't make us hack and vomit. It just seems so odd. I asked him last night, what am I supposed to do cut my hair off? And he said no, I need to clean (vacuum) more. IDK if that's the problem. I have never heard of this problem before. I am a typical stay at home mom of little kids, and my house is neither terrible, nor spotless. Has anyone ever heard of this before? It is just really disgusting me and I guess it i s making him mad at me, but I don't know how to remedy it. :scratchhead:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment