Pages

Search blog and web

Separated wife won't let go. I can't fully let go until she does.

I left my wife over a month ago mainly due to her emotionally abusive nature. Although it's been difficult at times, I'm already amazed at how much I've learnt about myself in this short period and this has made it easier for me to realize that I could well be perfectly fine on my own.

My wife, however, is still desperately holding on. I spoke to her last week and she has told me about how she's in depression and she's working hard on her issues and is determined to change. She says she's doing all this to save our marriage and she feels like we need to work together instead of her doing it on her own while I'm already trying to move on.

It's really hard for me to fully let go and feel truly separated when I know in the back of my mind that my wife is still hanging on and on and on, refusing to let go. Will we ever get to the stage when both of us can realize that the marriage wasn't working and to let go completely?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment