Pages

Search blog and web

A girl who is starting to distance her self....

Hello TSR!
This year in my maths class I had a new girl joining.
For the first few months we hardly talked to each other.
Then we started to talk and got to know each other bits by bits (although not much).
My feelings for her really started to change the more we talked. It got to a point where I realised I really like her. I was starting to get nervous around her and really struggled to make eye contact with her.
So I decided to ask her out.
I told her we should probably make a plan for next week (22nd June) to go and have a dinner.
And she was like "yh sure" until when I got home and she goes "is it only me and you going to dinner?" and I said yes and she told me there has to be "another person" too. At that point I really got confused and didn't know what to reply so I just said "we'll figure something out".

That was 3 weeks ago.

During half term (2 weeks ago) we met with few of our friends for revision and while we were going home and then me and my friends decided to pull a practical joke and then she fell over and got "hurt". So then after this she started to talk to me less and less. I told her I'm sorry and after a few days she said "it's fine". But it really hasn't.

During this two weeks we have met but with her friends and my friends always being there. We've had less conversation and it's becoming really awkward. Her friends told me that she "freaks" out when someone says she likes her and one day in McDonalds she was telling her friends how she would "ignore a guy if he told her that they like her" but she would rather the person to "tell her that they like her because you never know what the girl might say".
Although I find that logic really strange! -.-

So the day after this happened I texted her saying I want to talk to her tomorrow if she's free but she said she's busy as she's going to some appointment and I said ok we'll arrange another time and she said it's fine.

Friday we were sitting down again in the library and revising with her friends and she seems to make conversation with everyone except me so I couldn't take it anymore and I texted her if she wants to have a chat today! and I haven't got a reply yet.

What do you guys think I should do?
I know she seems not be interested but I keep asking myself "what if she's scared to hear it from me?"
Please guide me with some advice.
Thank you!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment