Pages

Search blog and web

Get too emotionally attached..

Ok I generally just get way too emotionally attached way too quick, that's why I can't handle one night stands and why I never go out to pull...

There's this girl who I've liked for quite a bit, been out with her 4/5 times, she's a friend of a friend.A few weeks ago she kissed me, after that I added her on facebook and we started talking, I literally loved talking to her, we have so much in common it's unreal. The thing is after the kiss whenever I saw her out, she would just kinda ignore me and it really got to me. Last week it was her birthday and I was completely wasted (so i didnt get let in to the club), we were both out with different people and according to my friend, when I saw her I kinda shouted her name and apparently sort of jumped in the air/ in her direction. Although no one else remembers this...

I got told by friends to not message her and wait for her to message me and to only talk to her when I see her out, they were like because I talk to her so much I'm on the verge of being friendzoned... but this is literally killing me, it's been a week and a half and I haven't said a word to her, and she hasnt spoken to me either. I realised afterwards that I was the one who always started the conversations, they do flow pretty well and I really do like talking to her but I don't know what to do now :( I honestly feel like ****...

I should have just moved on as soon as she started ignoring me...
I honestly don't know what to do..




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment