Pages

Search blog and web

Shall I go for this socially awkward girl?

I met this girl 2 months ago who is quite socially awkward, she looks great but i'm not so sure about her personality, she's shy, she's not like so shy that she doesn't even talk but she is the shy type who doesn't go out much. Now my concern is that I dated another socially awkward girl a few months ago who was really really boring, the conversation would often die out and she would really be clingy and stuff (plus it was difficult to get her in bed because of the shyness), are ALL socially retarded girls like this?
Shy girls are usually the easiest to get (which is why I only have the guts to go for them), but do you think I should move up or just handle the boredom?
And i'm only going for her because she good looking (ish), not too sure about her personality.

Oh and she won't say no if I ask her out, 100% sure.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment