Pages

Search blog and web

How to get your life back?

How do you guys cope when your wife had a EA/PA affair? We're getting a divorce but she still lives at the house and just seeing her makes me angry and prevents me from moving on. Lawyer says I can't make her move out. Being HS sweethearts and 14 years, being too naive to see what has been going on behind my back for well over a year is has all but killed me.

I constantly think about the relationship they had and thinking about another man having sex with my wife has just killed my confidence and everything else. I can't seem to move forward from this and don't see myself moving forward for a very long time. The betrayal is so bad that I'm left devastated. I feel like I will never heal from this. She makes it that much worse in the fact that she doesn't seem to give a ****. How did you guys cope when you still had to see her and how long before those feelings pass and you stop thinking about their sexual relationship, the lies and deceit, and lack or remorse?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment