Pages

Search blog and web

Hi I am new here and on the verge of divorce

Hi my name is Jamie I am 31 years old and have been married to the love of my life for almost 10 years. 3 weeks ago my husband told me that he isn't happy and wants to separate. I have been doing everything I can to prevent that. I am at my witts end trying to save my marriage. I do not want him to leave, but things are quickly spiraling out of control. We have 3 children ages 5, 3, and 10months that we have to think about in our situation as well. The things he says makes him unhappy are things that can easily be repaired, but he holds his emotions in for so long that he has a lot of things that he just won't let go of. I am desperate to save my marriage, and feel so lost and so alone. I have had some days where I don't even leave my room, and my kids are suffering because of how badly I am suffering.

Any advice is wonderful.
Thank you.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment