Pages

Search blog and web

Long term rocky relationship

Ok I'll keep this as short as possible. Basically I've known this girl for a long time. When I first met her around year 11 it was amazing, we hooked up numerous times ended up in a relationship, which was my first serious one, and literally she became part of my family. I know I was like 15/16 but we were sleeping over each others houses whenever went on holiday and not going to lie it was probably the best relationship I've still have to this day (Im just 18). However it only lasted a year because this girl was mentally a roller coaster.

She ended up getting "down" too much one day and threw me off, leaving me devastated. Ok so basically year went by I didnt talk to her and she came crawling back. We ended up friends but when ever we get left alone we went back to ****ing like rabbits. I realised I didnt really like her as much as I used and put her back saying basically nothing can happen.

Time went by again and recently we started talking again. Except this time I said the same thing before the sex. HOWEVER now shes wants the good old "friends with benefits" but I know if I go there the amount of grief that i'll get off my family and her with be unbelievable because she can be a lunatic some times. Dont get me wrong she's beautiful she models for topshop but basically I was wondering am I doing the right thing? Should I just start hooking up with her again or should I just completely par her off once and for all.

I know I probably could have a relationship with her. But Im 18 going to university in 2 months and moving to america in a year. Is it worth it?

or am i making a meal out of nothing?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment