Pages

Search blog and web

Advice if anyone has it

Okay so, well this is a bit awkward but....

Anyway I'm an 18 yr old male and I don't know where I stand with this girl

We've been friends for probably like a year and a half or so, and we've always been good friends in contact but since January we've talked probably quite a lot more

When I say talk I mean like as if we are best friends talk you know, not like direct flirting if you get me

Anyway I went to her friends party as a plus one in like April and since then IDK we've just probably not stopped speaking. Still, it's more of the best friend talk rather than anything else but she always drops in things, like love you and 'me and my friend zoe were talking and said if I was a boy I'd have well gone out with you by now' and twice when we've been out drunk we've said like we like each other maybe a bit more but IDK if I'm still mis-interpreting it

Anyway we planned to go out yesterday and with one of our friends who's a girl and like last sunday she rang me up with another friend when they were out saying 'everyone thinks were going out' and her friend was like 'you definitely are' and we went to the park last week and as we were leaving she said that again and stuff and IDK, we have been really good friends

I haven't always like like-liked her but IDK, I've never had the confidence to say anything - it's not that I'm shy, I'm pretty outgoing and stuff but I'm proper self conscious - most importantly how other people perceive me - I know it's a really bad quality to have but I guess from previous experiences, losing friends and that I try to be a real people pleaser

Anyway, but when she's in my presence she talks about other lads she's messaging or speaking too and I find it proper awkward - we went out after a drink and then she was proper looking to try and get it on with someone in town. But she seems like she's changed recently too and I feel like I don't really like her much. We're definitely complete opposites, like totally - maybe that's why we get on so much, but hmm

I don't know what to do. I'm sick of being in her presence when she's talking about other lads she's texting, and whilst I did quite like her, I guess it's kind of going now and I don't know, I don't like the person that she's kind of changing into. It's proper awkward but what do I do. She's like 'why are you in a mood' and thinks it's me been socially awkward but the big fat elephant is that it's her that's annoying me.

I don't really know what to do. Do I come clean and just say all my feelings like I've said here. I'm good friends with her, like really we are good friends, I don't want to break our friendship in any way but we've probably seen each other tooo much and maybe I just need to get a bit back to reality and stuff and accept it's more of a friendship and move on, but maybe she feels something and it's my real lack of self confidence and stuff that's stopping me from thinking that.

Sorry if you've read all that but thanks :')




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment