Pages

Search blog and web

Is it my personality or the girls I'm around?

I'm 17, and to this date I have not had a girlfriend or any meaningful friendships with a girl. I don't know whether it is my personality or my appearance - I'm not shy, I'm not awkward or horrible, and although I'm by no means a social powerhouse I have a good circle of reliable friends. Appearance-wise I'm 6"2, 80 kg, blond hair, blue eyes. Not muscular but not skinny.
I can't seem to make myself seem attractive to girls despite all attempts - I just keep getting friendzoned. All my mates have had girlfriends and I'm one of the only virgins in my year.

Maybe the problem is my intentions not being clear - but it could be that I have little in common with girls at my school, not having any common interests - while I'd like to be talking about meaningful and important things most of them would rather talk about Made in Chelsea for example.

What is wrong? Can anyone help me out? It's actually got to the stage that my Mum thinks I'm gay, when I know I'm not.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment