Pages

Search blog and web

Girl is Hot and Cold

There has been this girl at the place where I work and I have fancied her for years even years ago when she had a boyfriend. Well she broke up with him months ago so me and her started dating.

It was going ok I was enjoying it and she was too but after our second date I went to kiss her and we kissed but then after that she went all cold on me and said "You can do so much better than me" so I thought wtf but stopped seeing each other she went really odd.

We started seeing each other again and we were flirting with each other last night I said I was not wearing much in bed. She sent me a photo of her bra and panties and said she was naked. I thought that was ok so I said I was getting hard thinking about her so she asked if I was going to have a **** but then sent me a photo of her pussy.

She's very attractive and cute but here's where I'm confused why would she go cold after kissing me then just send me a photo of her pussy it kind of freaked me out I would much rather wait to have sex for the first time until I saw her pussy.

Would this freak you out or not. I'm kind of freaked out and might stop dating her.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment