Pages

Search blog and web

Recently separated. Should I contact again and when?

Some background first, if you don't have time to read just skip to the bottom

I left her last Saturday, June 8.

When I broke up with her, face to face, my impression was that she didn't take it seriously and she probably thought I would get back after a while, like I had done last time.

So to make her understand that it is final, I sent her next morning a rather harsh email where I stated why did I left and that I want her out of the house.

I had no reply, so two days later I send her an SMS saying that I want her to inform her parents of the break-up, else I will inform them myself. She replies that she has arranged for a house and move out by the end of the month.

Next day she sends a reply to my original email. She said that my original email was apparently sent in anger and that we had our good moments together, and some other stuff. She said to not reply to her email, no mater if I want to say something bad or good.

Now, I am still very hurt by her. I went over my original email and while it may sound harsh, it is 100% true and even now that I have cooled down, I wouldn't change a single word on it.

Yes, there were good times, but they were overshadowed by 10 times more bad times. I remember all the bad things she has done to me and get even angrier.

I was about to send her and angry email about how much I hate her, or post something on my Facebook about how happy I am to be free, but I now she's hurting now, probably more than me, and do not want to cause more pain.


----------------------------------------------------------

So now what should I do?

I would like to talk to her sometime in the future, when we will both have cooled down, to discuss about what went wrong, something like a closure. Is this a good idea?

And how about now? She said she doesn't want any contact, but should I send something short and neutral, like "I wish you luck"? Or is it going to complicate things?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment