Pages

Search blog and web

How to tell shyness from disinterest?

There's this girl at school/college that I really like. She's cute, pretty and very clever. She's also very popular (she's in a more 'socially exclusive' friend group than me), but at the same time she's shy and modest. You probably know the type, spends a lot of time at parties and festivals, but at the same time seems shy and quiet.
Anyway, I first spoke to her at a party last month. Since then, I've spoken to her briefly over facebook, and 3 times when we've passed in the corridor at school. However, she usually takes a couple of days to reply to my messages and when I've spoken to her at school she seems awkward (embarrassed almost). When I've spoken to her in person, it's been very brief, but I find myself trying to do all the talking and I feel that she seems somewhat uncomfortable.
So, taking into account that she seems quite shy and doesn't know me very well, does this awkwardness suggest she wants me to leave her alone?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment