Pages

Search blog and web

Newbie Questions

Got a girlfriend and we never had sex. Were gonna go for it tomorrow night at my place. I have been doing some reading and what not. Got questions...

a. I have been practising putting a condom on but its impossible for me to keep pulling my foreskin down. Shouldnt just the tip of the penis be rolled down?

b. If my GF is a virgin is there anything "surprising" I should prepare for? Specifically related to the hymen.

c. If were gonna do oral is there anything else we should besides showering first.

Im a confident guy and not nervous at all, I just want to do this the right way and with no issues. You guys all seem really cool and I value your input. Thx.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment