Pages

Search blog and web

So confused

I'll keep it short as possible.

Hes 32, I'm 28.

We're childhood friends, our dads are best friends, went separate ways growing up, got set up by his sister. Things were going great! Didn't see each other much due to his job, but I was accepting of that.

Got dumped, 2 months after he asked me to be his girlfriend.

He asked me to be his girlfriend 4 months after talking/dating.

His reasons: He has things he wants to accomplish in his life right now, he has no time for himself, anytime he does get he wants to have fun with his buddies (all married) fishing, camping, working on his house. His goal is to buy an acreage far away and live like a hermit. He feels pressure, thinking I expect marriage and a "dog with a house"...I never mentioned any of these words to him...ever. He said maybe we can come back after a couple months and re-evaluate...but when I asked if he still has feelings for me, he said no.

1. He had to have a few drinks in him to break up with me.

2. Why mention coming back to things in a couple months...especially if your feelings are supposively gone?

3. Is this pressure = freaking out? Since I don't understand where it's coming from.

Some facts: He is miserable in his life...hates his job on the road all the time, hates where he lives. Isn't very social...apparently on an anger page this month. Shutting people out.

Only thing I EVER asked of him, was a little more communication.

I'm left confused and a little hurt. Maybe a little worried about him too...wanting to seclude himself and being angry all the time.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment