Pages

Search blog and web

Need super rapid advice to get r

Hello everyone, I posted here a while ago and got some helpful advice. In a shortish summary of my situation, me and my husband are both young and have 2 kids under the age of 2. We live with his dad and step mom. My husband has since before marriage been very lazy and blames his problems on anyone, regardless of how ridiculous the excuse may be. He never seems to be able to own up to his responsibilities. He refuses to change a diaper, feed the kids, spend time away from video games or computer. He refused to go to work and didn't try to get the job back as well as only applied to 3 jobs this whole week. He also did this knowing that his dad gave him a deadline of he had to have a job by the end of this week or he would be kicked out. Well, now it's the end of the week and he's been kicked out. He's blaming me and saying its because I'm a *****, he didn't have time. I found out 2 weeks ago that he is emotionally abusive. We went to a therapist be cause of this and the therapist said he needs a psychiatrist because he needs medication for his problems. He couldn't formally diagnose my husband. I've struggled with whether or not I can take a lifetime of this. I've seen the horrors of being in a bipolar marriage through my sisters chaotic attempt of changing her ex husband while raising two children. Her children are very scarred. My husband has not been far off from physically abusive and does get very in my face and has slammed me to the wall or bed by my throat before.

I'm very conflicted. He's had three weeks to find a new job and now at the last minute is trying to do so. He will be homeless starting as of today and his mom has texted me and said he hasn had enough support and love. She's stated she will take him back but hasn't seen everything because she lives in a different state. She listens to his distorted half truths about the situation and believes that his actions mean nothing. I fear for him and everyone around him if he keeps getting rescued after every mistake. He has not learned responsibility through this and it's heartbreaking because he now for the countless time has said he wants a divorce. He always returns saying he doesn't want a divorce of course.

Now, sorry for the not so short summary. I want a loving, trustworthy and honest husband that actually acts like he cares about his kids. Instead I would describe him as dishonest, untrustworthy and utterly selfish except for the few times he's trying to get something out of me like money or sex. He hasn't shown motivation towards getting diagnosed and the damage is showing. I'm no psychiatrist but if I could put a name to what goes on its super rapid cycling bipolar. His mood swings are sometimes multiple times within 24 hours accompanied by lots of promises to change, material gifts, calling me a lying cheating ***** and then oh baby you mean the world I'm sorry. This is chaos and I don't want my or the kids life like this.
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment