Pages

Search blog and web

Still want to believe this can work

I started a thread here titled the side effects of gambling.

I got some very good input and started a quest for information. It was recommended I read the books " Why Does He Do That?" I am half way through. It was suggested that I do the 180. I am working on that. These are habits and hard to break but I am rather proud of myself so far.

Going by the book, I am in a hopeless relationship. I obviously already thought that or I would not be here. I in no way blame myself for the emotional abuse that I am living in but at the same time I look at things and see that I allowed him to step on my repeatedly and when he would hurt me I would sit back with the attitude of here honey heres the other cheek.

I don't want this relationship to end because of the good things. When my guy is on a good streak there is no better man. I have allowed things to happen in my personal life I never would have before. I felt like hell about myself not for what he was doing to me but for what I was doing to me.

I am going to continue reading and working on me. I have to have hope that this will work. On the other hand I have to have enough respect for myself that I wont let it get bad again and stay. I am making logical choices to get myself out and I will if I have to but I have to try one more time. I am old enough to know no relationship is perfect and that no one else has ever made me feel so good when things are good. Everyone is lovable and everyone can change.

Hopefully this is not just my victim talking.

One more chance,,,, Lord be with me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment