Pages

Search blog and web

If you noticed your wife was really starting

to be a better partner to you, would it relax you and may be more forgiving sometimes?

I'm doing my BEST to try and be a better partner. Being patient, kind, a good listener, relieve his stresses, be more receptive to physical advances, everything (to make up for being a not so great wife in the past).

But I'll be honest, I'm a little worried about doing something like complaining too much about being stressed, about this pregnancy and how I'll be with this new 2nd baby, etc. I don't want to be a life suck again like I was the first time...

I know husband is a good guy, but I'm just nervous. I don't want to 'turn' him away or off in anyway...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment