Pages

Search blog and web

problematic relationship,should i leave?

HI
im new on this forum, and english is not my first language so please take that in consideration.
i've been with my boyfriend for 5 month now.
when we are together we have alot of fun we talk and laugh all the time.
But he also hurts me alot. I feel like he doesn't aprecciate me at all.
I think i have good qualities like a good heart and my looks are quite above average.
i always put him on first priority, but he puts me on last priority. He only wants to see me
when his friends are not around. The worst thing is, he doesn't show any affection (he did it only in the first month). He claims that he doesn't know how to do it. and because he is good looking, girls are always flirting with him,which makes me kind of jealous.
when im not with him,I find myself always thinking about him (i have already developed feeling for him), and most of the time i'm being sad about him not caring and not calling me.
He often plans stuff to do with his friens and without me. He doesn't invite me to his family, like he is ashamed of me. i've seen his parents only once. he plans to go on vacation withouth me. He is so selfish.
there were a few times when i coudn't take it anymore, so i said to him that i want to break up, and all of a sudden he said nice things to me how important i am to him and it made me change my thoughts.
i must say though that all the things that bothered me about him he really tried to fix, and some of the problems are already solved. but there is always that negative feeling about this relationship. when im not with him i always feel so sad. maybe if he called or texted me and showed that he cared i woudn't feel that way.
I really think this relationship is unhealthy, but i can't bare the thought of
being without him.
should i leave or am i just being needy/obsessive. please help me!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment