Pages

Search blog and web

Trying to make sense of it all...

Last week I shared a story of my wife going to another man's house 6 months ago that I didn't know about it. Long story short a man asked her for a quickie she said "I can't make any promises" "I can't leave because he's all in my face getting on my nerves" and when I left for training on my new job she went over there to "bring him food and medicine". Right now I feel so torn between believing her story and listening to my heart and mind. Her excuse was "I was protecting you because I know how jealous you get" and to me its not enough.I feel so disrespected that its making me sick. My mind keeps wondering and I want to let go but I feel my trust has been broke, along with my heart. How does someone who loves you make you feel so worthless? I just don't know what to do and feel so emotionally drained it ridiculous. I feel a bitter resentment inside and I hate myself for feeling like I'm being her fool and letting her "get away" with this. I truly don't know if I can ever trust or see my wife in the same light again and that's not fair to us. I want to move on but my mind won't let me...how do I let get go?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment