Pages

Search blog and web

Don't know what to think of this girl

16 year old male here.

I met this girl at a party, within minutes we were making out. She added me on facebook and got my number and we started chatting, and finally started walking into school together (as she lives very nearby), but we couldnt do it much as we both went on study leave. Slowly I felt we were seeing and talking to each other less. I finally asked her out after a month and I think she rejected me, I decided to leave it to see if she actually liked me as I always initiated texting and such.

Then about a week later (a week ago) she started texting me, and then a few days later suddenly asked me to go on a walk with her late at night. I agreed and she said nobody ever agreed to walk with her before. We had a good time and wandered around for a few hours, but I didn't make a move. Then today we walked into school again and she generally seemed less enthusiastic, but I dont know if it was just me reading her wrong.

Anyway, I dont know where to go with this. Whether I should keep texting her and end up the same as before, or if I should ask her out again, or if I should make a move. One last thing, she called me mate in a text but I dont know how much that means, if she maybe sees me as a friend now, however I think she really opened up by asking me to walk with her during the night. I dont know what she thinks of me and where I should take it.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment